The City of Brentwood has recently announced the line-up for this year’s Summer Concert Series. This annual event is held on Sunday nights at 7 p.m. at the Crockett Park Eddy Arnold Amphitheater. One exception is the July 4th performance, which falls on a Tuesday.
Get these dates on your calendar, pack a picnic and bring the kids for an evening of family fun:
- June 4 – The Answer Band. NEW this year! Performing Motown, soul and funk classics along with fun, party hits of today, The Answer Band is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- June 11 – Nashville Symphony. Always a favorite, the Nashville Symphony has been an integral part of Music City sound since 1946.
- June 18 – The South Street Players. Their musical talent spans five decades of hits.
- June 25 – The WannaBeatles. If you like the Beatles, this is a must see. Grammy-nominated finalist.
- *Tuesday, July 4 – The Kadillacs. Tradition reigns, enjoy the sounds of this Southwest Louisiana cover band before the annual fireworks show.
- July 9 – The Celebrity Allstar Band. NEW this year! Voted America’s #1 award winning party band for weddings, corporate and private events nationwide.
- July 16 – Rubiks Groove. NEW this year! Live 80s and 90s dance party. (I have a few friends that are Rubiks Groove groupies so they must be great!!)
Crockett Park is located at 1500 Volunteer Parkway, Brentwood TN 37027. The contemporary Eddy Arnold amphitheater sits on a huge sloping hillside between the soccer fields, the baseball fields, and the Cool Springs House.
The 2017 sponsors are Hiller, H.G. Hill Realty Company LLC, Homes for Heroes, Caliber Home Loans and Brentwood Academy.
I was excited to see several newcomers on the list, I would love to hear your feedback if you have heard them perform?