Today, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one. ~Brad Paisley
At the start of the new year I posted this on my personal Facebook page. Nearly two weeks in and I’m still thinking about it. It is a powerful quote from Nashville’s very own Brad Paisley.
The other day Jim and I were looking over our real estate business. I paused to realize that each family we help move during any given year (48 in 2014) gets a fresh start and a new beginning. This may sound obvious, but I never really looked at it quite this way… where we are helping folks write their next chapter. I like this perspective and it makes me feel special. I’ve always wanted to be an author and I definitely want to make a difference.
So I delved deeper into some of the stories that we, the RE/MAX Allen Team, helped write during this past year:
- Lifelong dreams of living in Nashville, TN
- Moving cross-country to be near grandchildren
- Returning home to be near parents
- Leaving a childhood home to ‘Go West’
- Building that million dollar dream home
- Simplifying the dream job transfer
- Getting closer to school
- Choosing the home office and selling the office condo
- Shortening the work commute
- Rehabbing a church with acreage in the country
- Retiring and downsizing
- Expecting and upsizing
- Finding that ‘just right’ home with sunset views
Each client has a story. And each move represents the start of a new year, a new day, and the first page of a 365 page book. We are so grateful to our friends and clients for letting us be a part of their amazing lives.
We look forward to new beginnings and fresh starts in 2015.
If a new home is in your future, please check out our web portal http://www.shopallbrentwoodhomes.com